Hey,
I would like a form check for this one :
thank you for your support !
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by PARRA Vincent, March 14, 2020 · 5 Replies · 42 Views
Hey,
I would like a form check for this one :
thank you for your support !
5 hours ago, PARRA Vincent said:Hey,
I would like a form check for this one :
thank you for your support !
Hey Vincent nice work here.
Hey Alessandro,
Thank you, i would like a form check for the mobility too please
18 hours ago, PARRA Vincent said:Hey Alessandro,
Thank you, i would like a form check for the mobility too please
Hi Vincent, from my pov the left hip works better. I suggest to do one set more on the right one.
Hi Alessandro,
Should i stay here until this imbalance is gone ?
Thank you !
Yes, absolutely.