First form check since starting GB in January. It's getting late so I'll post some additional videos tomorrow. Thanks in advance!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Ayodele Alade, March 13, 2020 · 4 Replies · 37 Views
First form check since starting GB in January. It's getting late so I'll post some additional videos tomorrow. Thanks in advance!
5 hours ago, Ayodele Alade said:First form check since starting GB in January. It's getting late so I'll post some additional videos tomorrow. Thanks in advance!
Hey Ayodele, generally speaking, the range of motion of the shoulder blades is ok. move your hips lower, this can be useful for future planche development.
I've continued working out but have not created a follow-up video until now. How does this look? I'm currently on the last step (5x15). My shoulders become fatigued and a little sore on the last set unless I take a short rest (20 seconds) and shake them out. I thought it would improve over the course of a few weeks but it's still an issue. Should I continue working on it or move on to the next exercise.
Thank you!
Hey Ayodele, have you noticed the improvements in the form?? damn nice work man.
On 6/1/2020 at 6:17 AM, Alessandro Mainente said:Hey Ayodele, have you noticed the improvements in the form?? damn nice work man.
Thanks! I didn't notice my butt was sticking so high in the air until you said something haha
Core feels engaged and much stronger doing it this way.