This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Increase toe pointing strength

Started by Eloy Bote, March 11, 2020 · 3 Replies · 67 Views

Eloy Bote

Hi,

I do the front split course every week and well, with elevated seiza (even without elevating) my heels turn out if I go all the way down so I have to reduce the range of motion to keep them together. It doesn't seem that my ROM as increased in a year but anyways that's not what I'm concerned about. How can I improve my toe pointing strength? When I want to do toe pointing I end up flexing my toe as hard as I can but the pointing doesn't increase too much. Do you guys know any good exercise for that? Maybe hundreds of calf raises?

Alessandro Mainente
18 hours ago, Eloy Bote said:

Hi,

I do the front split course every week and well, with elevated seiza (even without elevating) my heels turn out if I go all the way down so I have to reduce the range of motion to keep them together. It doesn't seem that my ROM as increased in a year but anyways that's not what I'm concerned about. How can I improve my toe pointing strength? When I want to do toe pointing I end up flexing my toe as hard as I can but the pointing doesn't increase too much. Do you guys know any good exercise for that? Maybe hundreds of calf raises?

Hey Eloy...what is your work? office work? driving work?

Eloy Bote
9 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

Hey Eloy...what is your work? office work? driving work?

Office work.

Alessandro Mainente

Basically your feet are always dorsiflexed for many many many hours a day. try to stay with the instep on the floor also at the work. you cannot fight a feet tension of 6-7 hours a day with a 2 minutes stretch once a week..