This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

L-sit russian dip

Started by Eloy Bote, March 10, 2020 · 3 Replies · 63 Views

Eloy Bote

Hi guys,

This one is very hard but here goes my attempt.

I have been doing negatives for I don't know maybe 2 months. Another thing I'm struggling with is the toe pointing, my feet are cramping lately, my range of motion with dorsiflexion is good but I always struggle with the toe point.

Alessandro Mainente
1 hour ago, Eloy Bote said:

Hi guys,

This one is very hard but here goes my attempt.

I have been doing negatives for I don't know maybe 2 months. Another thing I'm struggling with is the toe pointing, my feet are cramping lately, my range of motion with dorsiflexion is good but I always struggle with the toe point.

If you get cramps is due to your tibialis anterior...btw the execution is very good now. now you need to think about pushing your shoulder back after the passage from upper arm to bottom of the dip.

Eloy Bote
3 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

If you get cramps is due to your tibialis anterior...btw the execution is very good now. now you need to think about pushing your shoulder back after the passage from upper arm to bottom of the dip.

OK I will ask for the toe point in another thread elsewhere.

Do you mean that my shoulders should be more aligned with the elbows or behind them when I'm at the bottom?

Alessandro Mainente
11 hours ago, Eloy Bote said:

Hi guys,

This one is very hard but here goes my attempt.

I have been doing negatives for I don't know maybe 2 months. Another thing I'm struggling with is the toe pointing, my feet are cramping lately, my range of motion with dorsiflexion is good but I always struggle with the toe point.

well, the more you lean forward the more your upper body gets inclined the more compression you need.