This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Elbow Side Plank Twist

Started by Geonho Lee, March 10, 2020 · 8 Replies · 74 Views

Geonho Lee

Left

 

Right

 

Can I get some advice?

Alessandro Mainente
5 hours ago, Geonho Lee said:

Left

 

Right

 

Can I get some advice?

Hey Geonho, the side view appears good, i need to see the front view to say something more...if necessary.

Geonho Lee
On 3/10/2020 at 7:46 PM, Alessandro Mainente said:

Hey Geonho, the side view appears good, i need to see the front view to say something more...if necessary.

Here they are coach!

 

 

Alessandro Mainente
2 hours ago, Geonho Lee said:

Here they are coach!

 

 

Do not extend your wrist!

Geonho Lee
On 3/17/2020 at 8:51 PM, Alessandro Mainente said:

Do not extend your wrist!

So.. can I just reduce the ROM of this exercise??

Alessandro Mainente

No, the hand remains behind the head and the wrist does not extend as shown in the course video.

It will reduce the range of motion? probably yes. this means more work to do.

Geonho Lee
On 3/24/2020 at 9:43 PM, Alessandro Mainente said:

No, the hand remains behind the head and the wrist does not extend as shown in the course video.

It will reduce the range of motion? probably yes. this means more work to do.

What about this, coach? Check please! Thank you so much

 

 

Alessandro Mainente
5 minutes ago, Geonho Lee said:

What about this, coach? Check please! Thank you so much

 

 

Definitely what I was searching for...nicely done.

Geonho Lee
5 minutes ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

Definitely what I was searching for...nicely done.

Thank you! I always try to think that I still have to be checked and learn.