This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
FL/PE2
Started by PARRA Vincent, March 8, 2020 · 4 Replies · 53 Views
7 hours ago, PARRA Vincent said:
Hey Vincent, can you see that the movement appears strange when you rock on the shoulder, it is like the movement losing his fluidity.
Hey Alessandro
I Can see it now.
Today i tried to keep the fluidity of the movement when i rock on the shoulder and i Can Do only 40reps, it seems that i have to spend some Time here !
Thank you for your support
Hi Alessandro,
I try to keep the fluidity all along the movement for some training now...
Am i on the right path ?
Thank you !
3 hours ago, PARRA Vincent said:Hi Alessandro,
I try to keep the fluidity all along the movement for some training now...
Am i on the right path ?
Thank you !
My suggestion is staying on 6 reps until the technique is ok...there is no necessity to move further. my suspect is not enough spine flexion...have you ever posted a form check of FL PE1?