This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HBP/PE2

Started by PARRA Vincent, March 8, 2020 · 7 Replies · 84 Views

PARRA Vincent

Hi,

I would like a form check for this one 

Thanks for your feedback !

 

Alessandro Mainente
7 hours ago, PARRA Vincent said:

Hi,

I would like a form check for this one 

Thanks for your feedback !

 

Hi Vincent...nothing to say here on the technique BUT try to barely touch the floor.

PARRA Vincent

Thank you Alessandro !

PARRA Vincent

I would like a form check for the mobility too please

Thank you

PARRA Vincent

I add a front view here

Thank you !

Alessandro Mainente
1 hour ago, PARRA Vincent said:

I add a front view here

Thank you !

Hey Vincent thanks...well as you can see the front view can reveal something more....

Think about having a wall on the same side you are doing the exercise...what's happening with the actual form? you finish to take off the color of the wall right?

in order to avoid that you need to twist at the spine the necessary in order to avoid contact with the wall..

was i clear?

PARRA Vincent

Hey Alessandro,

Thank you for the picture, here i try to twist the spine to avoid to take the color of the wall haha

Thank you again for taking Time to help me like you do.

Alessandro Mainente
23 hours ago, PARRA Vincent said:

Hey Alessandro,

Thank you for the picture, here i try to twist the spine to avoid to take the color of the wall haha

Thank you again for taking Time to help me like you do.

YOu have a very promising future full of white walls ;-) nice worl