This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HS PE4

Started by James O'Boyle, March 6, 2020 · 21 Replies · 138 Views

James O'Boyle

@Alessandro Mainente  Hi Alessandro--do I have the right idea with this PE?

Thanks,

James

Alessandro Mainente
5 hours ago, James O'Boyle said:

@Alessandro Mainente  Hi Alessandro--do I have the right idea with this PE?

Thanks,

James

Hey James.....well....feet together!

James O'Boyle

@Alessandro Mainente  Got it, thanks!  I'll post the iM next session.

James O'Boyle

@Alessandro Mainente  Hi Alessandro!  Here is an update on the PE with feet together:

Does it look okay?

I'm still working on making the iM symmetrical before I post it.

Thanks,

James

Alessandro Mainente
12 hours ago, James O'Boyle said:

@Alessandro Mainente  Hi Alessandro!  Here is an update on the PE with feet together:

Does it look okay?

I'm still working on making the iM symmetrical before I post it.

Thanks,

James

Hey James, to my eyes is perfect.

James O'Boyle

@Alessandro Mainente  Awesome, thank you sir!

James O'Boyle

@Alessandro Mainente  Hi Alessandro!  Here is the iM for HS PE4.  Am I ready to add weight?

Back view:

Side view (this is a video from last session when I was wearing a short-sleeved shirt for better visibility):

Thanks and hope you're doing well!,

James

 

Alessandro Mainente
15 hours ago, James O'Boyle said:

@Alessandro Mainente  Hi Alessandro!  Here is the iM for HS PE4.  Am I ready to add weight?

Back view:

Side view (this is a video from last session when I was wearing a short-sleeved shirt for better visibility):

Thanks and hope you're doing well!,

James

 

Very nice!

James O'Boyle

@Alessandro Mainente  Awesome, thank you!  Time to add weight.

James O'Boyle

Hi coaches,

Here's this one with added weight.  How does it look?

Back view:

Side view:

Thanks,

James

 

Alessandro Mainente
18 hours ago, James O'Boyle said:

Hi coaches,

Here's this one with added weight.  How does it look?

Back view:

Side view:

Thanks,

James

 

Hey James, probably 1-2 cm more and you reach the necessary height.

James O'Boyle

@Alessandro Mainente Got it, I'll continue to work on it!  This one is so much harder than HS PE2 iM.

James O'Boyle

@Alessandro Mainente  Hi Alessandro!  Am I there yet?

Thanks,

James

Alessandro Mainente
23 hours ago, James O'Boyle said:

@Alessandro Mainente  Hi Alessandro!  Am I there yet?

Thanks,

James

hi James...slow down the eccentric portion....2-3'' please.

James O'Boyle

@Alessandro Mainente  Got it, will do!  I'll upload another video after my next HS session.

Thanks,

James

James O'Boyle

@Alessandro Mainente  Hi Alessandro.  I've slowed down the eccentric, how does it look?

Thanks,

James

Alessandro Mainente
19 hours ago, James O'Boyle said:

@Alessandro Mainente  Hi Alessandro.  I've slowed down the eccentric, how does it look?

Thanks,

James

Perfect...sorry James if i ask by have you lost weight?

James O'Boyle

@Alessandro Mainente  Awesome, I'm excited to move on from this one.

Yes, I've lost about 50lbs in the last year (from 205lbs to 151lbs).  I have a current goal of 12% body fat and I'm very close... the last few lbs are really hard!!!

Alessandro Mainente
16 hours ago, James O'Boyle said:

@Alessandro Mainente  Awesome, I'm excited to move on from this one.

Yes, I've lost about 50lbs in the last year (from 205lbs to 151lbs).  I have a current goal of 12% body fat and I'm very close... the last few lbs are really hard!!!

I understand you...i passed from 23% BF down to 6 in 2020..actually i'm the 2nd peaking cycle...i'm reaching the 8-9% now.

James O'Boyle

@Alessandro Mainente Nice!  Once I hit 12% I'll probably try to continue down to 10%.  Then I will try and gain some muscle mass back.

John Daniel

@Alessandro Mainente are you following Thrive?

Alessandro Mainente
On 8/29/2020 at 2:57 PM, John Daniel said:

@Alessandro Mainente are you following Thrive?

No. Thrive gives some good habits and some good basic education for improving nutritional behavior. In order to reach 5-6% of BF you need proper training with proper paired diet.