This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

MN/PE1 iM

Started by Guillaume Massardier, February 26, 2020 · 1 Replies · 23 Views

Guillaume Massardier

The mobility exercise was an interesting challenge. I feel that I have a lot to do on the mobility side there, but don't know how what I need to focus in order to achieve the range of flexibility demonstrated in the GB video. Any feedback/advice would be more than welcome here.

 

 

Alessandro Mainente
10 hours ago, Guillaume Massardier said:

The mobility exercise was an interesting challenge. I feel that I have a lot to do on the mobility side there, but don't know how what I need to focus in order to achieve the range of flexibility demonstrated in the GB video. Any feedback/advice would be more than welcome here.

 

 

Hi Guillaume, there are many corrections here needed.

I would invite you to access the library session here: https://my.gymnasticbodies.com/#series/foundation

select foundations 1, then manna, then select the second icon to the right.

now in the new list look for the first element and watch in the right edge of the page the mobiliy tip and scaling. here the technique is strongly exaplained. try to emulate whatever is explained, from leg positioning to trajectory..then come back with another attempt.