This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

MN/PE1

Started by PARRA Vincent, February 25, 2020 · 8 Replies · 69 Views

Alessandro Mainente
21 hours ago, PARRA Vincent said:

Hey Vincent, very nice work here.

PARRA Vincent

Hey Alessandro,

Thank you !

I would like a form check for the mobility too please

 

Alessandro Mainente
18 hours ago, PARRA Vincent said:

Hey Alessandro,

Thank you !

I would like a form check for the mobility too please

 

Hey Vincent, if you loop closer to the course video you will notice that the athlete move more inside the legs rather than to the side.

PARRA Vincent

Hey Alessandro,

i try to correct that here

Thank for all your support !

Alessandro Mainente
5 hours ago, PARRA Vincent said:

Hey Alessandro,

i try to correct that here

Thank for all your support !

THE trajectory is ok but now the legs are too narrow.

PARRA Vincent

Hey Alessandro,

I correct that here 

 

Thank you

Alessandro Mainente
7 hours ago, PARRA Vincent said:

Hey Alessandro,

I correct that here 

 

Thank you

Ok, now the lower arm should reach inside the leg. is the only way you have to measure the depth of the stretch.

PARRA Vincent

Hey Alessandro ,

here a side view to see if the depth of the stretch is enough...

Thank you !