This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SPL/PE1

Started by PARRA Vincent, February 25, 2020 · 6 Replies · 81 Views

Alessandro Mainente

Hey Vincent, the protraction at the top appears good from this view. with a front view i can check for symmetrical work.

PARRA Vincent

Hey Alesandro,

Here, a front view :

https://youtu.be/ukkH0Uuh6_k

I think i will spend time with these progression cause my swivel hip is just horrible...

I read great post about it on the forum but can you give me some extra work to do to improve it (foam rolling/ stretching piriformis ? Swivel hip more often ?) 

Thank you again for your support !

Alessandro Mainente

NIce correction...now simply begin to turn the palms up approximately at the half of the rep.

PARRA Vincent

I m not sure to understand...

This advice is for RC/PE1 instead of SPL/PE1 no ? 

PARRA Vincent

Hi Alessandro,

I would like a form check for the mobility too, even if i know i have to spend Time here, it s more like a "before/After"

Thank you

 

Alessandro Mainente
8 hours ago, PARRA Vincent said:

Hi Alessandro,

I would like a form check for the mobility too, even if i know i have to spend Time here, it s more like a "before/After"

Thank you

 

hey Vincent....well there is some work to do there...i suggest a daily stretch of your glutes.