Hi, is this ok?
I put my p- bar about 20cm away from the wall since it has some wide base and I can't put it closer to the wall. Or should I find some other p-bar which I can place closer to the wall.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Hiroyuki Tanaka, February 25, 2020 · 2 Replies · 41 Views
Hi, is this ok?
I put my p- bar about 20cm away from the wall since it has some wide base and I can't put it closer to the wall. Or should I find some other p-bar which I can place closer to the wall.
1 hour ago, Hiroyuki Tanaka said:Hi, is this ok?
I put my p- bar about 20cm away from the wall since it has some wide base and I can't put it closer to the wall. Or should I find some other p-bar which I can place closer to the wall.
Nicely done.
Okay, thanks.