This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SLS PE8 + iM

Started by James O'Boyle, February 24, 2020 · 11 Replies · 74 Views

James O'Boyle

@Alessandro Mainente  Hi Alessandro!  Here is my first attempt at SLS PE8.  How does it look?

PE:

iM:

Thanks,

James

Alessandro Mainente
13 hours ago, James O'Boyle said:

@Alessandro Mainente  Hi Alessandro!  Here is my first attempt at SLS PE8.  How does it look?

PE:

iM:

Thanks,

James

HI James, for the IM simply increase the range of motion. For the PE notice that the foot, the shinbone and the knee should leave the floor at the same moment.

James O'Boyle

@Alessandro Mainente  Got it, thanks!

James O'Boyle

@Alessandro Mainente  Hi Alessandro!  Still working on this one.  How does it look?  Is the ROM for the iM enough?

PE:

iM:

Thanks,

James

Jeffrey Bittner

Nice adjustment on the PE, James! Your ROM on your iM is also improving, but still needs some more work. Keep it up!

James O'Boyle

@Jeffrey Bittner Sounds good, thank you!

James O'Boyle

Hi guys,

Here's another update on this one.  PE and iM in the same video.  Do I still need more ROM on the iM?

Thanks,

James

Alessandro Mainente
18 hours ago, James O'Boyle said:

Hi guys,

Here's another update on this one.  PE and iM in the same video.  Do I still need more ROM on the iM?

Thanks,

James

Hey  James, only for  my curiosity, are your heels drifting apart when you move lower in the IM?

James O'Boyle

@Alessandro Mainente  Yep, I think they are drifting apart a bit.  I'm still working on the mobility in the front of my ankle!  I'll try harder to keep them together on this one.

James O'Boyle

Hey coaches,

I'm on the last step of this one.  How does it look?  My heels are together on the iM.

Thanks,

James

Jeffrey Bittner

Nice improvement, James. I recommend including this iM as part of your daily warm up. If you do that, you can begin working on the next progression.

James O'Boyle

@Jeffrey Bittner  Awesome, thanks!  Will do.