Programming

Started by Casey Allred, February 24, 2020 · 3 Replies · 2,060 Views

Casey Allred

I was curious about programming. Is the restore series as well as stretching series set up to be done one after another as shown in your own program? Or for example can I do the knee restore earlier in the day and then later do the upper body foundation? Hope this makes sense and I hope I made this question in the right format if not I apologize. 

Alessandro Mainente

HI Casey, you need to try...for some super tight people doing restoreseries can still be a lot of work. try with first foundations and the restore as cool down, maybe pairing upper body with shoulder and spine restore work.

Casey Allred

I’m sorry I think I didn’t explain very well. My question is my “Monday” is set up as 7 min warmup-weighted mobility-upper body foundation

 

i am curious if I could do weighted mobility in the “am” and then hit the warmup-upper body foundations in the “pm” or is it designed to be done all in the same session? 

Alessandro Mainente
14 hours ago, Casey Allred said:

I’m sorry I think I didn’t explain very well. My question is my “Monday” is set up as 7 min warmup-weighted mobility-upper body foundation

 

i am curious if I could do weighted mobility in the “am” and then hit the warmup-upper body foundations in the “pm” or is it designed to be done all in the same session? 

Ah ok, sorry. Personally i prefer to be fresh when doing upper body foundations. So you can split the session if necessary.