Completed the 5*15 and the mobility exercises. I realised that I got the german hang wrong. I'll re-do this one and correct that one next time prior moving to the next.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Guillaume Massardier, February 24, 2020 · 3 Replies · 60 Views
Completed the 5*15 and the mobility exercises. I realised that I got the german hang wrong. I'll re-do this one and correct that one next time prior moving to the next.
On 2/24/2020 at 1:43 PM, Guillaume Massardier said:Completed the 5*15 and the mobility exercises. I realised that I got the german hang wrong. I'll re-do this one and correct that one next time prior moving to the next.
Hi Guillaume i prefer to to see you a 2'' stops in between reps and more protraction in the top position.
Hi Alessandro, is that better that way?
Also I did the iM which goes with it
20 hours ago, Guillaume Massardier said:Hi Alessandro, is that better that way?
Also I did the iM which goes with it
well or primary goal is increasing the quality of the PE, now the stop is presented. Now add more protraction at the top.