This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SLS/PE4>iM

Started by Leigh Cambre, February 21, 2020 · 3 Replies · 39 Views

Leigh Cambre

I was suggested to post my SLS videos to make sure I'm doing them right. I believe they are on-point.

 

Jeffrey Bittner

As you do this one, avoid leaning to the side as you lift your leg to move your foot forward. Work on bringing your foot closer to your shoulder (further forward) as you do this one.

Leigh Cambre

I think I addressed the leaning?

I certainly can recognize that the sample mobility video shows someone that is way more flexible than me. Do I need to match their flexibility? When will I know I can move on? Is this specific mobility, as done below, the best way to gain that mobility? Or are there exercises I need to do outside of this to make it happen?

 

Alessandro Mainente
3 hours ago, Leigh Cambre said:

I think I addressed the leaning?

I certainly can recognize that the sample mobility video shows someone that is way more flexible than me. Do I need to match their flexibility? When will I know I can move on? Is this specific mobility, as done below, the best way to gain that mobility? Or are there exercises I need to do outside of this to make it happen?

 

This exercise is for sure a combination of passive range of motion and active strength. now, the middle split course is perfectly suited for improving the passive range of motion. there are no chances to develop a good active rom without passive range of motion.