I was suggested to post my SLS videos to make sure I'm doing them right. I believe they are on-point.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Leigh Cambre, February 21, 2020 · 3 Replies · 30 Views
I was suggested to post my SLS videos to make sure I'm doing them right. I believe they are on-point.
Keep working on increasing your ROM in the upper right-hand quadrant of the movement as you circle your leg forward.
I worked on making sure I show my max ROM in this video. I hopefully demonstrated it well here?
3 hours ago, Leigh Cambre said:I worked on making sure I show my max ROM in this video. I hopefully demonstrated it well here?
Hey Leigh, look the 15 seconds rep. compare it with the other reps..can yo feel some differences? making all the reps the same is the minimum standard.