This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SLS/PE2>iM

Started by Leigh Cambre, February 21, 2020 · 5 Replies · 49 Views

Leigh Cambre

I was suggested to post my SLS videos to make sure I'm doing them right. I believe they are on-point.

 

Jeffrey Bittner

This one needs some more work. You can see in your video that your hips are turning out as you lift your leg. The goal of this exercise is to be able to maximize your range of motion (ROM) while keeping your pelvis stable. For a better idea of what I'm referring to, I recommend taking a look at the 'Mobility Technique and Scaling' video for this exercise starting at about 45 seconds.

Leigh Cambre

Hi Jeffrey, I have fixed the hip turn out. Can you see if there is more feedback? Or am I good to progress?

 

Alessandro Mainente
3 hours ago, Leigh Cambre said:

Hi Jeffrey, I have fixed the hip turn out. Can you see if there is more feedback? Or am I good to progress?

 

HI Leigh, the video is not available.

Leigh Cambre

Can you try again? It works for me.

Jeffrey Bittner

Your pelvic position looks a lot better.