This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SLS/PE1>iM

Started by Leigh Cambre, February 20, 2020 · 3 Replies · 34 Views

Leigh Cambre

I was suggested to post my SLS videos to make sure I'm doing them right. I believe they are on-point.

 

Jeffrey Bittner

Hey Leigh, as you do this one you are picking up some pike in your hip. Try not to let your foot drift in front of you as you lift. Additionally, make sure that you are lifting your leg with control. Currently you are kicking it up slightly to increase your range of motion. While increasing ROM is your goal, it should be done in a controlled manor while relying on your muscles throughout the movement instead of the momentum of your leg.

Leigh Cambre

Hi Jeffrey, I have fixed the pike. I have slowed down the movement to give it more control. I guess my big question is, and this applies to all mobility, how do I know I "pass"? With reps, once I hit x number of exercises, I know I can move on. With mobility, there is no framework with this program.

 

 

Alessandro Mainente
3 hours ago, Leigh Cambre said:

Hi Jeffrey, I have fixed the pike. I have slowed down the movement to give it more control. I guess my big question is, and this applies to all mobility, how do I know I "pass"? With reps, once I hit x number of exercises, I know I can move on. With mobility, there is no framework with this program.

 

 

Approximately 90° of abduction is necessary...it will take time? yes for sure.