This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Help Days 1-6 Fundementals

Started by Steve Epstein, February 20, 2020 · 1 Replies · 54 Views

Steve Epstein

Coach Sommer references his own post in the sticky regarding reps:

“- Guidance of how to approach training the Fundamentals elements has already been provided in detail in the essay I stickied at the top of the Days 1-6 section”

I have searched the forums, and can’t seem to find a Days 1-6 section. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Steve

Alessandro Mainente
On 2/20/2020 at 4:51 AM, Steve Epstein said:

Coach Sommer references his own post in the sticky regarding reps:

“- Guidance of how to approach training the Fundamentals elements has already been provided in detail in the essay I stickied at the top of the Days 1-6 section”

I have searched the forums, and can’t seem to find a Days 1-6 section. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Steve

This is in the main fundamentals section.