Hi there,
I struggle to not shake on this one. Also I am not sure if I am doing it well, I feel a lot of effort from triceps and feel that my centre of mass is slightly behind my hands.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Guillaume Massardier, February 19, 2020 · 1 Replies · 28 Views
Hi there,
I struggle to not shake on this one. Also I am not sure if I am doing it well, I feel a lot of effort from triceps and feel that my centre of mass is slightly behind my hands.
19 hours ago, Guillaume Massardier said:Hi there,
I struggle to not shake on this one. Also I am not sure if I am doing it well, I feel a lot of effort from triceps and feel that my centre of mass is slightly behind my hands.
Hi Guillaume....are your knees completely locked? maybe is only a personal impression.