Hi there, I am trying hard to get a correct wrist wall HS form. I feel almost unable to get my wrist closer to the wall due to my chest. Any tips/feedback on how can I improve?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Guillaume Massardier, February 19, 2020 · 3 Replies · 93 Views
Hi there, I am trying hard to get a correct wrist wall HS form. I feel almost unable to get my wrist closer to the wall due to my chest. Any tips/feedback on how can I improve?
20 hours ago, Guillaume Massardier said:Hi there, I am trying hard to get a correct wrist wall HS form. I feel almost unable to get my wrist closer to the wall due to my chest. Any tips/feedback on how can I improve?
Hey Guillaume, this is a good point. now the chest should be neutral without the classic open chest (this can be due to lack of shoulder mobility).
Have you mastered the previous mobilities element with proper weight and range of motion? at this point in the progression, the mobility cannot be a limiting factor.
I have locked to the history of your post...but this is the first handstand one post...my suggestion is always filming and posting the early elements in order to check "at least" the mastery execution...because f now you post the form of the first 1-8 IM and they are not ok...i should say to you to step back..
Understood, I will post the forms 1 to 8 to validate with you where I should be
7 hours ago, Guillaume Massardier said:Understood, I will post the forms 1 to 8 to validate with you where I should be
![]()
thanks.