Hi!
Would like to know what do you think about training every Restore series on the dame day?
1 Can it be too much for a beginner with low flexibility?
2 Or maybe because they are mostly limbering, one could benefit by doing them on a regular basis...?
3 If so, would it be better to do them, just say, everyday, every other day or something like that?
I don't want to overthink It because there are different ways to getting into gymnastics,
but I like Restore series as a beginner because I finish them with added energy and activation on these muscles...
Also read about walking after flexibity can improve benefits, do you think so?
..
Just started the Intro program, Im engaging on the complete GST course, but would like to Focus on flexibility as my primary goal (despiste not forgetting a balanced aproach) because Ive been tight all my Life.
Thanks you! See you later.