Just started the single purchase intro package that contains fundamentals, restore, and bands. It appears that the program is 4 weeks long. What happens after the 4 weeks? I assume that I don't just upgrade to Level 1 after only 4 weeks. Do I use the lessons I learned about my weak areas to customize my training after that? Does the program continue to prefill the calandar into week 5 and beyond?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Intro Series long term?
Started by Mark Towers, February 18, 2020 · 1 Replies · 178 Views
6 hours ago, Mark Towers said:Just started the single purchase intro package that contains fundamentals, restore, and bands. It appears that the program is 4 weeks long. What happens after the 4 weeks? I assume that I don't just upgrade to Level 1 after only 4 weeks. Do I use the lessons I learned about my weak areas to customize my training after that? Does the program continue to prefill the calandar into week 5 and beyond?
HI Mark, it depends...if you can show the same execution of the course you can upgrade to level one...if not..you can stay of this course for another cycle of 4 weeks.