How do I know if my planche lean is far forward enough. I think it is?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Leigh Cambre, February 18, 2020 · 2 Replies · 45 Views
How do I know if my planche lean is far forward enough. I think it is?
I'm not a coach, but I saw a video to keep track of the ammount of lean you have while training planche that could be interesting for you. Sit in front of a wall and calculate, your initial distance to the wall and start leaning until your head touches the wall gently. Do not use the wall to help yourself in the planche. That way you will always train the same ammount of lean, and you can increase/decrease it with an exact angle by placing a mark where you placed your hands.
Your goal on this one is to lean until your hands are between your belly button and your waist. Currently they are at the bottom of your ribs. Some students have used the draw string of their shorts, or a shoelace tied around their waste, to give them a better idea of where their hips are at.