(Not sure if I titled this correctly? Where do I find this title???)
In the sample video, they touch the floor and their legs and back hit the floor simultaneously. I'm 6'3". I have trouble. Is this good?
Here is the video:
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Leigh Cambre, February 18, 2020 · 5 Replies · 58 Views
(Not sure if I titled this correctly? Where do I find this title???)
In the sample video, they touch the floor and their legs and back hit the floor simultaneously. I'm 6'3". I have trouble. Is this good?
Here is the video:
You're off to a good start, Leigh. Your balance and timing will improve with practice. As you do this one, try to maximize your compression at the top of each rep (chest and legs close together). If you need, you can still find the exercise abbreviations and progression numbers within the Course Library.
Thanks Jeffrey! At what point am I allowed to move forward? I've been on 3x3 V-ups for 6 months because I wasn't sure what is considered "mastery" enough to move up to the next level?
Can you be more specific where in the course library the abbreviations are? I'm not finding them. I just looked through what I thought was the course library, but didn't come up with anything.
You can move onto the next Step. Keep trying to find that balance during your set. Your compression looks like it could be more of a flexibility issue than a strength issue at this point. Are you currently working through the Middle Split course at all?
You can find the Course Library listed in the barbell drop-down menu in the upper right-hand corner of your screen. From there you can select your Foundation series, then Foundation one, and finally Manna. This will allow you to see all of the manna progressions in your F1 course along with their abbreviations.
Thanks Jeffrey. I found them! Man, they are hidden. I hit the History, the Library, and the Courses button at the bottom, but none of those were it. It was hidden in the dumbbell menu at top! Thanks for your patience.
I am working on my middle split. I am incredibly inflexible on my middle split. It's a journey for sure. My legs seems to be stuck at 45°. I have trouble getting them any wider.
Improving flexibility is a process that takes time and patience. Keep working at it!