Hi everyone,
I have a few questions for anyone who can answer them.
1) I completed the intro 8 weeks and improved my mobility a lot. Can I advance to level one without mastering everything in the Intro?
2) With the level one program am I supposed to just complete that same week of suggested exercises for a few months or until I master them? I noticed Intro changed each week, but this program doesn't seem too. If so do I just add sets/reps as I get stronger?
3) This might be a dumb question but I don't know if foundations are the same as levels and I don't know what these acronyms are when specifying a specific exercise? How does this work?
4) How do people here approach learning new exercises? at most the gyms i've been to it would be difficult to stare at a video on my phone for an hour. Memorize them so you dont need the phone I guess?
I appreciate any feedback on the new guy questions here. Just trying to move up the ladder ![]()
Cheers,
Trevor
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Transitioning to Level One
Started by Trevor Somerville, February 17, 2020 · 4 Replies · 111 Views
Hi Trevor, level one summarize the beginning approach to foundations. if the range of motion of the "intro" if too far from your execution probably you should stay here for another gap until you can fix the gap between your execution and course execution.
The way you learn the new exercise is looking on the course page, look for the execution, film a couple of sets, post on the forum, have a form check and try to add the new corrections. unfortunately, this is the only way that all the members have.
Thanks Alessandro,
Would you suggest starting at week 1 again or continue on with one of the weeks that includes ring rows and incline push ups?
The second option is better.
Thanks, I've implemented the suggestions.
Is there any exercises you would suggest I add to my weekly program that will help strengthen my traps/neck? I've spent so much time working at a desk that area is really weak and I find all the mobility work has been helping but perhaps these muscles have diminished.