Can I have a form check on pe and I'm please. I was further along with this then found more range in my lower back.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by William Sewell, February 14, 2020 · 3 Replies · 24 Views
Can I have a form check on pe and I'm please. I was further along with this then found more range in my lower back.
33 minutes ago, William Sewell said:Can I have a form check on pe and I'm please. I was further along with this then found more range in my lower back.
hey William, the Pe is simply perfect. i noticed that in the IM your middle back does not extend too much. are you following the stretch course of the thoracic bridge?
34 minutes ago, Alessandro Mainente said:are you following the stretch course of the thoracic bridge?
Yes I'm doing all 3 stretch courses!
I suggest you to do more often the inverted cat variation.