This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Training while sick

Started by Johannes Walser, February 14, 2020 · 4 Replies · 497 Views

Johannes Walser

Hey guys just a general question here, since I go cold right now.

 

Do you train while your a kind of sicks and you dont have a fever??

 

 

Jakob Gustav Olsson

If it feels like you can/want to do something, please go ahead. I would do some prehab work. Do some easy stuff. 

Alessandro Mainente
4 hours ago, Johannes Walser said:

Hey guys just a general question here, since I go cold right now.

 

Do you train while your a kind of sicks and you dont have a fever??

 

 

No, never train under this condition.

Johannes Walser

hey guys,

 

just want to give u a little update. Well i felt kinda good (just a bit cold), and started training again, which resulted in being really sick the day after with fever and everything.

 

So next time  I will just wait, untill i am totally recovered.. training while being sick was a rally bad idea (;

Alessandro Mainente
11 hours ago, Johannes Walser said:

hey guys,

 

just want to give u a little update. Well i felt kinda good (just a bit cold), and started training again, which resulted in being really sick the day after with fever and everything.

 

So next time  I will just wait, untill i am totally recovered.. training while being sick was a rally bad idea (;

Training reduces the strength of the immune system....so if it is stressed for something else...it can get weaker and weaker...