This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HBP PE5

Started by Geonho Lee, February 13, 2020 · 9 Replies · 165 Views

Geonho Lee

I’m plannig to practice the nagative dip until I’m able to do the pseudo planch pushup.

Is there anything that I need to fix?

https://youtu.be/i-VXJpD90ro

Alessandro Mainente
11 hours ago, Geonho Lee said:

I’m plannig to practice the nagative dip until I’m able to do the pseudo planch pushup.

Is there anything that I need to fix?

https://youtu.be/i-VXJpD90ro

There is no reason for that, they are different angles, different bodyline, different muscles work....basically different exercises. you will never have the necessary amount of strength for PPP by training dips.

Geonho Lee
On 2/14/2020 at 8:34 AM, Alessandro Mainente said:

There is no reason for that, they are different angles, different bodyline, different muscles work....basically different exercises. you will never have the necessary amount of strength for PPP by training dips.

I mean.. you know I got injured and It’s kind of hard for me to do ppp that’s why I started negative dips....

when I do ppp, I felt a little pain from my wrist.

Should I stop..? But I still want to be checked..

Alessandro Mainente
20 hours ago, Geonho Lee said:

I mean.. you know I got injured and It’s kind of hard for me to do ppp that’s why I started negative dips....

when I do ppp, I felt a little pain from my wrist.

Should I stop..? But I still want to be checked..

damn....your wrist! can't you use the pbars for PPP?

Geonho Lee
On 2/19/2020 at 6:16 AM, Alessandro Mainente said:

damn....your wrist! can't you use the pbars for PPP?

Today I tried PPP! and fortuneately I did it! 

and I have a question, Do I have to practice ppp before the dip process or can I just push it back?

I was just wondering about the order.

Alessandro Mainente

First thing first....ppp.

Geonho Lee
On 2/20/2020 at 10:03 PM, Alessandro Mainente said:

First thing first....ppp.

Sorry.. but I wanted to know the reason.. why ppp is the first thing...?

Alessandro Mainente

Because is horizontal pressing, this means less weight vertical component, less shoulder extension, less anterior shoulder capsule torque and ,as a consequence, less stabilization is needed, less sternum stress, less triceps stress...i think this is enough.

do not compare the order of the exercise with the capability of doing them. the order of the exercise is primarily concerned with the stress on the  joint.

Geonho Lee
On 2/22/2020 at 10:13 AM, Alessandro Mainente said:

Because is horizontal pressing, this means less weight vertical component, less shoulder extension, less anterior shoulder capsule torque and ,as a consequence, less stabilization is needed, less sternum stress, less triceps stress...i think this is enough.

do not compare the order of the exercise with the capability of doing them. the order of the exercise is primarily concerned with the stress on the  joint.

Good, It’s really helpful for beginners like me haha. Thanks coach!

Geonho Lee

@Alessandro Mainente

Could you check my form?