This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

FL PE1

Started by Maya Pizzini, February 12, 2020 · 5 Replies · 71 Views

Maya Pizzini

Bump!

Thank you.

Alessandro Mainente
On 2/12/2020 at 10:34 PM, Maya Pizzini said:

Hey, I would like to have a mastery check. 

Here is the PE:  https://photos.app.goo.gl/iJZwJRzRpwbx3nWi7

The IM: https://photos.app.goo.gl/wzLwqztjuQEYGUmW6

Thank you for your time. 

hey Maya, sorry for the late..well the Pe is ok...while in the IM appears a good curl of the spine but as i expect from one very good range of motion....the opposite can be improved.

Maya Pizzini

Got it, thanks; should I stay on this PE or move to the next but continue working on this IM?

Jeffrey Bittner

I recommend staying on this exercise while you work on the iM. As you move through your courses try to think of each PE and iM as a single progression. Both aspects should be mastered before moving forward. Keep up the great work!

Benjamin Haas

Doing some seal stretch may also help improve your ROM on the arch