This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Foundation one (Do you do other workouts or just one)

Started by Nikhil Das Nomula, February 10, 2020 · 2 Replies · 215 Views

Nikhil Das Nomula

Hi, 

I am currently doing my foundation one and I am the initial stages.

My current workout program looks like this

Monday: Daily Limber,  Upper body,

Tuesday:  Daily Limber, Lowerbody,

Wednesday: rest,

Thursday: Daily Limber,Core,

Friday: Daily Limber,Upper Body,

Saturday Daily Limber,Lower Body,

Sunday: Daily Limber,Core

My weight is 150 lbs, height is 5ft, 5 inches. I am eating less than 2000 calories a day. 

My goal is to loose weight(loose 15 lbs) and get stronger(Do muscle ups) 

To achieve my goal Is it better to just to follow foundation one? or do I pair up with some other workout? Or can my workout be changed to increase intensity? 

 

Alessandro Mainente
4 hours ago, Nikhil Das Nomula said:

Hi, 

I am currently doing my foundation one and I am the initial stages.

My current workout program looks like this

Monday: Daily Limber,  Upper body,

Tuesday:  Daily Limber, Lowerbody,

Wednesday: rest,

Thursday: Daily Limber,Core,

Friday: Daily Limber,Upper Body,

Saturday Daily Limber,Lower Body,

Sunday: Daily Limber,Core

My weight is 150 lbs, height is 5ft, 5 inches. I am eating less than 2000 calories a day. 

My goal is to loose weight(loose 15 lbs) and get stronger(Do muscle ups) 

To achieve my goal Is it better to just to follow foundation one? or do I pair up with some other workout? Or can my workout be changed to increase intensity? 

 

Hi Nikhil, your schedule is personally the best. this is what i have followed for almost 10 years now.  Stay with the programs and do not do the only one biggest mistake in the world: thinking that you are not doing enough.

Nikhil Das Nomula

Thank you Alessandro!