This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HBP / PE9 - Korean DIp

Started by Dan Moody, February 7, 2020 · 1 Replies · 47 Views

Dan Moody

Just a quick form check on these Korean Dips to make sure I'm on the right track. Due to the position of the bars my feet do touch the wall behind me on the negative but I'm trying not to use that for assistance and I think I'm getting full ROM? As always, thanks for any feedback!

 

Alessandro Mainente
On 2/7/2020 at 6:30 PM, Dan Moody said:

Just a quick form check on these Korean Dips to make sure I'm on the right track. Due to the position of the bars my feet do touch the wall behind me on the negative but I'm trying not to use that for assistance and I think I'm getting full ROM? As always, thanks for any feedback!

 

Hey Dan, well the form is ok. as you get the confidence you should try to increase the range of motion at the point where the shoulders are barely at hands level.