This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Planche lean + iM

Started by Geonho Lee, February 6, 2020 · 6 Replies · 117 Views

Geonho Lee

I’m finally back... It doesn’t feel It got completely recovered, but I felt preety good. 

What do you think about My lean position and the mobility as well?

Thank you so much!

 

 

 

Alessandro Mainente
18 hours ago, Geonho Lee said:

I’m finally back... It doesn’t feel It got completely recovered, but I felt preety good. 

What do you think about My lean position and the mobility as well?

Thank you so much!

 

 

 

hey Geonho, well:

-in the PE try to press down your hips a bit, this will open your hips completely;

-in the IM when you bend your knees you are also flexing at the hips reducing their extension. never change hips extension. it is a knees movement.

Geonho Lee
On 2/7/2020 at 8:33 AM, Alessandro Mainente said:

hey Geonho, well:

-in the PE try to press down your hips a bit, this will open your hips completely;

-in the IM when you bend your knees you are also flexing at the hips reducing their extension. never change hips extension. it is a knees movement.

What about these, coach?

 

 

I always thank you for your really good feedback

Alessandro Mainente
11 hours ago, Geonho Lee said:

What about these, coach?

 

 

I always thank you for your really good feedback

26 seconds mark: perfect lean.

Geonho Lee
On 2/14/2020 at 8:33 AM, Alessandro Mainente said:

26 seconds mark: perfect lean.

What do tou think about this??

 

Alessandro Mainente

Nice work, do not think only to resist with your finger. think about flex your arm ( i mean think to do a shoulder flexion movement).

Geonho Lee
On 3/13/2020 at 1:29 AM, Alessandro Mainente said:

Nice work, do not think only to resist with your finger. think about flex your arm ( i mean think to do a shoulder flexion movement).

hi coach! this is my current movement. check please