Hi there,
While performing the Hollow Rock exercise, after a while I start to experience some lower back pain.
Any idea what I could do wrong to trigger that?
Cheers,
Bertrand
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Bertrand Van Den Plas, February 6, 2020 · 4 Replies · 202 Views
Hi there,
While performing the Hollow Rock exercise, after a while I start to experience some lower back pain.
Any idea what I could do wrong to trigger that?
Cheers,
Bertrand
21 hours ago, Bertrand Van Den Plas said:Hi there,
While performing the Hollow Rock exercise, after a while I start to experience some lower back pain.
Any idea what I could do wrong to trigger that?
Cheers,
Bertrand
Hi Bertrand, it is pretty common, this is the right sign that psoas is having the upper hand over the abs. it can be due to fatigued abs and/or bad technique that is fatiguing the abs. with a form check, we can ensure a good or bad technique.
Hi Alessandro,
Sorry for the delay, here are 2 videos of me doing the exercise.
The first video is the first set and the second video is the fifth set:
Cheers,
Bertrand
7 hours ago, Bertrand Van Den Plas said:Hi Alessandro,
Sorry for the delay, here are 2 videos of me doing the exercise.
The first video is the first set and the second video is the fifth set:
- Video 1: https://www.dropbox.com/s/cqbv6wk718nivja/VID20200303133420%20first%20serie.mp4?dl=0
- Video 2: https://www.dropbox.com/s/f63w28mv8stca83/VID20200303134031%20fifth%20serie.mp4?dl=0
Cheers,
Bertrand
Hey Bertrand, try to extend a bit a the hips as shown in the course video.
Thanks Alessandro, will give it a try.