This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Evaluation - thoracic bridge and pushups

Started by Marcus Patterson, February 5, 2020 · 3 Replies · 92 Views

Marcus Patterson

Hi everyone

 

been a very long time since I posted here.

 

Kind of gave up on the course and then started again August last year.

 

I have been religiously doing the thoracic bridge series once a week, and have seen great improvements. 

 

However when I watch the tutorial video , my body position doesn´t seem to look the same.

 

 

Can anyone tell me where I am going wrong?

 

thanks

Alessandro Mainente
6 hours ago, Marcus Patterson said:

Hi everyone

 

been a very long time since I posted here.

 

Kind of gave up on the course and then started again August last year.

 

I have been religiously doing the thoracic bridge series once a week, and have seen great improvements. 

 

However when I watch the tutorial video , my body position doesn´t seem to look the same.

 

 

Can anyone tell me where I am going wrong?

 

thanks

HI Marcus, the biggest problem here is the distance between the hands. they should be approximately shoulder width.

Marcus Patterson

Ok great so apart from that it looks good ??

Alessandro Mainente

Approximately shoulder width, in your can it appears to be almost double shoulder width.