This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Rest times between sets

Started by Nikhil Das Nomula, February 5, 2020 · 2 Replies · 181 Views

Nikhil Das Nomula

I am currently doing foundation one and I am at a point where I cannot follow along and have to take some rest. 

My question is, how much amount of time would be good rest? Or do we have to do it at the pace the instructors in the video do? 

Thanks in advance!

Nikhil

Alessandro Mainente
5 hours ago, Nikhil Das Nomula said:

I am currently doing foundation one and I am at a point where I cannot follow along and have to take some rest. 

My question is, how much amount of time would be good rest? Or do we have to do it at the pace the instructors in the video do? 

Thanks in advance!

Nikhil

Hi Nikhil, since the foundation one work is beginner work, the beginner should not take rest longer than 1 minute or similar. if you cannot show the same rest as the follow along probably you have overestimated your fitness level..adjust your step into the progression so that you can follow properly the video.

Nikhil Das Nomula

Ah ok, thank you Alessandro!