This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Over grip one arm handstand.

Started by Hiroyuki Tanaka, February 4, 2020 · 3 Replies · 92 Views

Hiroyuki Tanaka

Hi. Thanks to hs1 and 2, I am now enjoying being upside down.

I'm now struggling a little bit at "over grip 1 arm wall handstand".

My abs rotate always automatically, and lose my balance. I think that the bets way would be stick to your program as I did at hs1 and 2.

But I'm wondering if there is some good or something "plus" exercise for abs. Like russian twist, german twist maybe?

If you don't have any, then wish me luck.

Alessandro Mainente
19 hours ago, Hiroyuki Tanaka said:

Hi. Thanks to hs1 and 2, I am now enjoying being upside down.

I'm now struggling a little bit at "over grip 1 arm wall handstand".

My abs rotate always automatically, and lose my balance. I think that the bets way would be stick to your program as I did at hs1 and 2.

But I'm wondering if there is some good or something "plus" exercise for abs. Like russian twist, german twist maybe?

If you don't have any, then wish me luck.

Hi Hiroyuki, what is your actual level on handstand 1?

can you do at least the "wrists wall handstand" from handstand one?

can you the handstand wall runs?

are our shoulders completely opened?

a decent review could be done with a video execution.

Hiroyuki Tanaka

Almost at the end of hs1. My PR is 123 secs of free handstand.(can't do 5 sets still)Time is depends on my fatigue though. 

I'll upload my video asap. Probably on the weekend.

https://youtu.be/PSaVCN4dqFU

Alessandro Mainente
On 2/5/2020 at 11:37 AM, Hiroyuki Tanaka said:

Almost at the end of hs1. My PR is 123 secs of free handstand.(can't do 5 sets still)Time is depends on my fatigue though. 

I'll upload my video asap. Probably on the weekend.

https://youtu.be/PSaVCN4dqFU

Very nice, try to hold the legs together and try to reduce the amount of side flexion. i mean that the spine should be inclined a for sure but it should be a looooong arc and not a short bending (i hope you understand what i mean).