This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

pHS/PE1 Plank Press - Mastery Test

Started by Andrew Witchger, January 31, 2020 · 3 Replies · 92 Views

Andrew Witchger

These almost felt too easy so I want to confirm mastery!

 

Alessandro Mainente
2 hours ago, Andrew Witchger said:

These almost felt too easy so I want to confirm mastery!

 

Hi Andrew,

the only correction here is that you must show correct plank position at the bottom of every reps.

Andrew Witchger

Thanks, @Alessandro Mainente. Does this show the proper plank? I'm assuming that I was letting my hips lower too much in the previous video.

 

Jeffrey Bittner

Nice adjustment on your plank position. As you open the shoulders, rather than stretching into a cat position, try to imitate a half press position (handstand position) by pushing tall through the shoulders. This exercise is to help strengthen your traps and shoulders in preparation for presses.