This is another one that often feels ok, and sometimes is pretty difficult. After reviewing the course videos again I might need to be much further from the bars.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Andrew Witchger, January 31, 2020 · 1 Replies · 31 Views
This is another one that often feels ok, and sometimes is pretty difficult. After reviewing the course videos again I might need to be much further from the bars.
2 hours ago, Andrew Witchger said:This is another one that often feels ok, and sometimes is pretty difficult. After reviewing the course videos again I might need to be much further from the bars.
Hi Andrew,
the exercise is not correct, please notice that in the course video the bridge shows AT LEAST a hip extension, so you need to adjust the starting position in order to achieve a full bridge position.