Some days I can hit the floor every time, and others I struggle to go half-way down. Is it more important to reach the head to the ground or complete 10 clean partial reps?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Andrew Witchger, January 31, 2020 · 1 Replies · 27 Views
Some days I can hit the floor every time, and others I struggle to go half-way down. Is it more important to reach the head to the ground or complete 10 clean partial reps?
2 hours ago, Andrew Witchger said:Some days I can hit the floor every time, and others I struggle to go half-way down. Is it more important to reach the head to the ground or complete 10 clean partial reps?
Hi Andrew, same suggestion as "bridge hips taps", you need to stay away from the stallbar, if not the exercise is more a handstand pushup variation.