This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

FTP/SE1 Wall Finger Tip Push-up - Mastery Test

Started by Andrew Witchger, January 31, 2020 · 2 Replies · 31 Views

Andrew Witchger

After Alessandro's advice on my last video that I shouldn't let my first knuckle bend I realized that I needed to revisit FTP on the wall. It's difficult for me to keep my knuckles locked and not let them bend over or under. I feel like this video shows mastery, but I want to make sure I understand how to deal with the first knuckle issue. Any advice?

 

Alessandro Mainente
2 hours ago, Andrew Witchger said:

After Alessandro's advice on my last video that I shouldn't let my first knuckle bend I realized that I needed to revisit FTP on the wall. It's difficult for me to keep my knuckles locked and not let them bend over or under. I feel like this video shows mastery, but I want to make sure I understand how to deal with the first knuckle issue. Any advice?

 

You got it!

Andrew Witchger

Great, thanks!