This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

WR/SE3 Wrist Rock

Started by Andrew Witchger, January 31, 2020 · 3 Replies · 36 Views

Andrew Witchger

This one has never quite felt right. In the course videos it looks like the athlete is hinging at the hips a little when rocking back. Is a little bending allowed?

Also, how far do you have to rock back on your hand? Based on the course video I may be overdoing it.

 

Alessandro Mainente
2 hours ago, Andrew Witchger said:

This one has never quite felt right. In the course videos it looks like the athlete is hinging at the hips a little when rocking back. Is a little bending allowed?

Also, how far do you have to rock back on your hand? Based on the course video I may be overdoing it.

 

Hi Andrew....one mistake....the speed, the transition over the end range of motion should be slower and smooth.

Andrew Witchger

@Alessandro Mainente, here's my attempt at slower and smoother:

 

Jeffrey Bittner

Solid improvement! I recommend spending a little bit more time at this volume to give your body a chance to get used to the new changes.