I’d like a form check please
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wgnc6yv7sh7pign/2020-01-28 11.48.35.mov?dl=0
thank you!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Giulio Pizzini, January 29, 2020 · 13 Replies · 150 Views
I’d like a form check please
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wgnc6yv7sh7pign/2020-01-28 11.48.35.mov?dl=0
thank you!
Hey Giulio, can you also upload a side view of this one?
Here you go, side view and a new front view
side https://www.dropbox.com/s/lt3dewparti78qf/2020-02-06 10.32.02.mov?dl=0
front https://www.dropbox.com/s/4o3tkmpgugdc9e6/2020-02-06 10.35.04.mov?dl=0
thank you
8 hours ago, Giulio Pizzini said:Here you go, side view and a new front view
side https://www.dropbox.com/s/lt3dewparti78qf/2020-02-06 10.32.02.mov?dl=0
front https://www.dropbox.com/s/4o3tkmpgugdc9e6/2020-02-06 10.35.04.mov?dl=0
thank you
Hey Giulio, notice how in the front view you are, in the beginning position, pushing back your elbows BUT, as you begin to twist, you lose abduction. never reduce the abduction. it can be wrongly interpreted with a spine twist but it is not.
18 hours ago, Giulio Pizzini said:
Are you doing the Thoracic bridge course?
Yes, I've been doing it religiously for the last three years but it is my weak spot.
I do it until TBSSE16, because I can’t do the elevated bridge.
I also do daily the following stretches as part of a daily limber: TBSSE3 Supine Shoulder Extension, TBSSE5 Seal stretch, TBSSE6 Reach underneath, TBSSE9 Supine Trap Stretch, TBSSE12 Elevated Cat. I also do Wall Extensions the way you recommended: 30 sec in each of the three main positions.
It is improving but very slowly...
You told me some time ago to do the TBSSE6 Reach underneath stretch daily to help with SL PE5. Here's a video of me doing it (30 sec per side) if relevant:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/u9pbs8gjc72gu2o/2020-03-29 17.57.02.mov?dl=0
Any tips much appreciated, thank you for all your help!
Hi @Alessandro Mainente,
not sure if you saw the post above, I guess it is mostly a matter of patience, any suggestion much appreciated!
11 hours ago, Giulio Pizzini said:Hi @Alessandro Mainente,
not sure if you saw the post above, I guess it is mostly a matter of patience, any suggestion much appreciated!
This explains the range of motion of the SL....the The right shoulder should touch the floor for optimal rotation.
Not sure if it means anything but I tried going one bar below in the stall bars to make it easier and I can get much better rotation
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ws4iyf80q2x9y42/2020-05-03 16.55.24.mov?dl=0
would it be better to train it like this for now or better keep the legs horizontal?
This is easier because the glutes are in a more advantageous position and you can use less the erector spinae to hold the top position because they give less assistance to the hips extension.
Ok, I raised the legs back up.
I think the rotation is improving, how does this look?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3in6zn7xwolu619/2020-05-10 17.19.27.mov?dl=0
2 hours ago, Giulio Pizzini said:Ok, I raised the legs back up.
I think the rotation is improving, how does this look?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3in6zn7xwolu619/2020-05-10 17.19.27.mov?dl=0
Yes definitely...after almost 4 months.
In reality it’s been more than one year since I started this PE...
This is what I love about GB, things that seem impossible for months or years then one day become achievable.