This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Forearm plank and straddle running man

Started by Iain McLean, January 24, 2020 · 3 Replies · 67 Views

Iain McLean

I’m almost at mastery for the forearm plank.  Here’s a video of the plank and the iM:

 

 

Alessandro Mainente
7 hours ago, Iain McLean said:

I’m almost at mastery for the forearm plank.  Here’s a video of the plank and the iM:

 

 

Hey Iain, below follow my suggestions:

-on the PE try to protract more at the scapulae;

-on the IM you should at the same moment:

1)extend the knee;

2)extend the hips;

3)reach the maximum straddle.

the movement is correct if the 3 elements are completed simultaneously. something that is not completely achieved on your execution.

Iain McLean

I returned and worked on the previous element of Scap shrugs and swivel hips and am now working on the plank again.  I have tried to improve on your suggestions @Alessandro Mainente on both the PE and I’m:

 

Alessandro Mainente
9 hours ago, Iain McLean said:

I returned and worked on the previous element of Scap shrugs and swivel hips and am now working on the plank again.  I have tried to improve on your suggestions @Alessandro Mainente on both the PE and I’m:

 

Solid improvements here!