This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SPL pe1 form check

Started by William Sewell, January 23, 2020 · 3 Replies · 40 Views

William Sewell

hello i started foundations 1 a few weeks back just looking for a form check please, on the pe and im. ive recorded from both sides.

Swivel Hips may take some time.

https://youtu.be/ijx-6JvT8vA

Alessandro Mainente
3 hours ago, William Sewell said:

hello i started foundations 1 a few weeks back just looking for a form check please, on the pe and im. ive recorded from both sides.

Swivel Hips may take some time.

https://youtu.be/ijx-6JvT8vA

Hi William, welcome aboard..now talking about the exercises:

-i suggest you daily work on swivel hips (do you have the middle split stretch series?);

-perform the PE slowly trying to focus on a deep range of motion especially as you move down.

William Sewell

Hi yes I have the stretch series, working on all of them once a week.

I'll take them points on board and add swivel hips to my warm up.

Alessandro Mainente
2 hours ago, William Sewell said:

Hi yes I have the stretch series, working on all of them once a week.

I'll take them points on board and add swivel hips to my warm up.

Probably you can add some piriformis stretch more often.