Hi, I’d like a form check please
https://www.dropbox.com/s/t2ro2u7wljg8xet/2020-01-22 09.43.14.mov?dl=0
thank you!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Giulio Pizzini, January 22, 2020 · 4 Replies · 54 Views
Hi, I’d like a form check please
https://www.dropbox.com/s/t2ro2u7wljg8xet/2020-01-22 09.43.14.mov?dl=0
thank you!
9 minutes ago, Giulio Pizzini said:Hi, I’d like a form check please
https://www.dropbox.com/s/t2ro2u7wljg8xet/2020-01-22 09.43.14.mov?dl=0
thank you!
Hey Giulio, the side view appears good but with a front view is possible having a complete check.
Hi, here’s my fifth set, both front and side view, let me know what you think please!
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0g6wnmxb39qw7l9/Video 31-01-2020%2C 18 59 13.mov?dl=0
14 hours ago, Giulio Pizzini said:Hi, here’s my fifth set, both front and side view, let me know what you think please!
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0g6wnmxb39qw7l9/Video 31-01-2020%2C 18 59 13.mov?dl=0
mmm, not completely from the front, generally speaking, is ok. be sure to keep your elbows extended.
Hi, here’s a more frontal video!
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9hclqyh2q27eesh/2020-02-07 18.02.43.mov?dl=0