Hi, I’d like a form check please
https://www.dropbox.com/s/7vv9ue56dnie4qr/2020-01-20 09.28.45.mov?dl=0
thank you!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Giulio Pizzini, January 22, 2020 · 5 Replies · 63 Views
Hi, I’d like a form check please
https://www.dropbox.com/s/7vv9ue56dnie4qr/2020-01-20 09.28.45.mov?dl=0
thank you!
Looking pretty good, Giulio! Your iM is solid. You are picking up some bumping during your tucked hollow body rocks. Keep working to press your lower back into the ground throughout your set. I recommend hitting a solid tucked hollow body position before starting to rock to help ensure that your lower back is pressed down.
Hi, is this better?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wjmntrzecan9ex8/2020-01-28 11.36.54.mov?dl=0
Nice adjustment! I recommend lifting your shoulders a bit higher off the ground in your hollow position before starting your rocks. Doing so will help you to press your lower back into the ground.
8 hours ago, Giulio Pizzini said:
You got Jeffrey's correction.