This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Body part series

Started by Nicholas Čapek, January 21, 2020 · 3 Replies · 114 Views

Nicholas Čapek

Hi,

I'm a little bit confused about the specific body part sequences in the different foundation series. For example, foundation 1 has a knee series. I do this twice a week as the program suggests. But I notice that the other foundations programs also have a hip series, a shoulder series etc. So is there a reason why certain levels of foundations have certain body part specific workouts? Once I progress from foundations 1 I don't need to do knee series anymore?

I'm asking mostly because my knees seem to be ok, but I do have hip and shoulder issues. So if I would benefit from doing only certain parts and not others.

Thanks,

Nick

Alessandro Mainente
2 hours ago, Nicholas Čapek said:

Hi,

I'm a little bit confused about the specific body part sequences in the different foundation series. For example, foundation 1 has a knee series. I do this twice a week as the program suggests. But I notice that the other foundations programs also have a hip series, a shoulder series etc. So is there a reason why certain levels of foundations have certain body part specific workouts? Once I progress from foundations 1 I don't need to do knee series anymore?

I'm asking mostly because my knees seem to be ok, but I do have hip and shoulder issues. So if I would benefit from doing only certain parts and not others.

Thanks,

Nick

Hi Nick, the foundations develop "lower-body" strength. knee series is additional content. you are free to use it BUT personally i suggest you to stay in the lower body foundations work.

Nicholas Čapek

So this isn't overkill?image.thumb.png.901dea4d7c95cbd0d98eb8b517a02218.png

Alessandro Mainente
On 1/21/2020 at 10:38 PM, Nicholas Čapek said:

So this isn't overkill?image.thumb.png.901dea4d7c95cbd0d98eb8b517a02218.png

for example on Tuesday you can focus on the progression of the lower body of foundations.