This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SLS PE7 + iM

Started by James O'Boyle, January 17, 2020 · 13 Replies · 87 Views

James O'Boyle

@Alessandro Mainente  Hi Alessandro!  Here is a form check for SLS PE7, how does it look?

PE:

iM:

Thanks,

James

Jeffrey Bittner

Nice work so far, James. I recommend spreading your feet apart slightly on both your PE and iM.

James O'Boyle

@Jeffrey Bittner  Hi Jeffrey!  Here's an update with a slightly wider stance.  How does it look?

 

PE:

 

iM:

 

Thanks,

James

Jeffrey Bittner

Good adjustment on the feet, James. On your PE keep trying to get your glutes closer to the ground in your side squat. On your iM, you are bringing your knees together too soon. As you do this exercise, try to move your glutes toward the floor. At Mastery level your knees should come together at the same time your glutes touch the ground.

James O'Boyle

@Jeffrey Bittner  Got it, thanks for the tips.  I'll continue to work on these!

 

Thanks,

James

James O'Boyle

@Jeffrey Bittner  Hi Jeffrey--here's an update on this PE and iM.  I think I'm understanding the iM a little better now...  How does it look?

iM Side View:

iM Front View:

PE:

Thanks,

James

Alessandro Mainente

Very nice improvement. i think that the PE is ok...do you feel that you can improve the IM?

James O'Boyle

@Alessandro Mainente  Thanks!  This week the iM improved a LOT.  I think I might be able to get all the way down to the floor..  I'm going to see how it feels next week.  Is butt to the floor necessary for mastery?

Alessandro Mainente

not completely..almost...have you checked if the sPl IM 1 is improved?

James O'Boyle

@Alessandro Mainente  Gotcha!  The sPL iM 1 is the same--no improvement.  I'll see if I can get a little lower on the inside squats before moving on.

Thanks,

James

Alessandro Mainente

They are both internal rotation movement...right now after 3 years of hard work i can see little improvement...bad hips.

James O'Boyle

@Alessandro Mainente  Hi Alessandro--do I need more ROM on this iM or should I move on?

Thanks,

James

Alessandro Mainente
1 hour ago, James O'Boyle said:

@Alessandro Mainente  Hi Alessandro--do I need more ROM on this iM or should I move on?

Thanks,

James

I think that you have reached the correct range of motion.

James O'Boyle

@Alessandro Mainente  Awesome, thanks!